Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Distressed and Lace








At 32 years old and a mother of three, I wondered if these distressed jeans were "appropriate" for me. But when I slipped them on (and saw the sale price of $19), I was convinced! And, topping them off with this lace-sleeved sweatshirt felt extra cool (not to mention a perfect breezy top for the awesome weather we've been having)! 

Outfit Details

Sweatshirt via TJ Maxx (similar) I Old Navy jeans I Necklaces: Target gold disc, stone claw necklace via Page 6 Boutique I Marc Jacobs watch I Monogram bracelet via Monkeys and Mermaids I Coach purse (similar) I Target sneakers

Shop this Look





Visit Me Here


Instagram I Pinterest I Bloglovin



pleated poppy The Fashion Canvas

10 comments:

  1. I love the casual ease of this outfit. The sweatshirt with the lace sleeves is so cute and I love the necklaces. =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and thanks for visiting here!

      Delete
  2. This is great! Im not big on distressed jeans on me but ladies such as yourself can def pull them off! The lace details on your tee add such sweet details on a basic. So so pretty!
    Visiting from the trend spin link up!
    Lauren
    Http://Exploringmystyleblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Lauren! I was definitely hesitant on the distressed but I felt these are the least "holey" ones out there!

      Delete
  3. I have a top like that, and I love it! your outfit is super cute! : )

    ~Sarah : D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Sarah! It's a fun trend to play with.

      Delete
  4. I love that braclet... How do I get one? (I am on-line and searching)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Funny you mention the bracelet, I just found out the local place I bought it at here went out of business! I'll try to find something similar and send you an email.

      Delete