Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Shopping the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale

If you haven't heard of the Nordstrom Anniversary sale, you probably shouldn't be reading this. But, if you have, here are my top picks from the highly anticipated clearance. However, rather than linking to a dozen items that I more than likely would never purchase on my own (I mean half off of a $500 purse is still way more than I'd ever like to pay), here is my list of realistic wishes (and maybe one far out hint for the hubby - my birthday is coming up after all)!

Click on the links below to go directly to the sale. 

  1. Olivia Moon white blazer
  2. Kendra Scott drop earrings - so gorgeous
  3. Sam Edelman leather satchel
  4. Steve Madden leopard sneakers
  5. Franco Sarto brown wedges
  6. Nordstrom at Home knit throw
  7. Kwiat diamond stud earrings - a girl can dream, right? 

1 comment:

  1. I'd definitely buy that black bag and the leopard slip-ons if I could. Great selections. =)

    ReplyDelete