Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Blues






My little man started first grade this week and while we were all ready for school to start back up, I can't help feeling a little blue about him gone all day. Nevertheless, I still have two have little ones left at home who keep me smiling and busy each day while their big brother is off learning and growing. 

On to today's look - it's been extremely humid in these parts the past few weeks and a breezy outfit like this is all I desire to wear most days. So looking forward to the autumn days ahead! I also wanted to mention a local fundraiser for a sweet boy I met this summer during my kids' VBS workshop who touched my heart and gives me hope for any obstacle we may face in our lives. Conner was born with brittle bone disease and is in need of a new wheelchair and in-home care. All funds raised go directly to him and his family. If you feel so inclined to learn more or to donate, please visit All Things Possible Ministries.

Wishing you all a wonderful week and thanks for stopping by!

   



Linking up at Confident Twosday, Style SessionsTrend Spin Linkup and What I Wore

No comments:

Post a Comment