Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Peasantly Surprised








Peasant blouses appear to be a trend this spring and summer season (examples here, here and here) and I'm loving the boho look and breezy feel of them. They are perfect for cool spring days with a pair of skinny jeans or warm enough for the hotter days ahead with shorts and sandals. Have fun with colors or pattern mixing or go for an angel effect in all white. 


Outfit Details

Target peasant top (similar) I The Limited shorts (similar) I InPink necklace I Nine West purse (similar) I Abercrombie & Fitch sandals (similar)


Visit Me Here



6 comments:

  1. I just found you via Alison's blog hop and I could wear every outfit on your blog! Totally my style ! I can't wait to see more!! Susan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for visiting, Susan! Happy to hear you love the classics as much as I do!

    Brooke

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very simple but adorable everyday look. Loving your hair, also. And I agree with Susan - I could wear all of your outfits too.

    Ada. =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Ada! You're always filled with great compliments!!

      Brooke

      Delete
  4. This color combo is just fabulous! And you have killer legs!! Thank you for stopping by my blog Brooke!

    Jenna from Visions of Vogue

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the peasant top! Very very cute on you! :)

    ReplyDelete