Monday, May 12, 2014

Printed Blouse







A graphic print blouse is a great way to add a little vibrancy to your everyday look. I kept it more casual with chino shorts, a beaded necklace, and comfortable thong sandals but have also worn it with skinnies and heels for a night out. Have a happy Monday, friends!


Outfit Details

Page 6 Boutique blouse (cute option/affordable option) I Target shorts (similar) I Banana Republic necklace (similar) I RayBan sunglasses I Coach purse (similar) I Kino sandals (similar)


Visit Me Here Too



5 comments:

  1. This top is absolutely incredible! Love the pattern and the tone compliments your skin perfectly!

    Jenna from Visions of Vogue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely beautiful top! You look gorgeous :) great outfit
    Hugs Beata

    www.fashionadventuresatanyage.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the colours in your top, bright colours really suit you. Looks good with shorts too. (MMonday). I'm now following you on bloglovin. I will leave my link in case you'd like to also follow.
    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/11040855


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Lorna! I always try to remember what my mother once told me - people don't notice black and white, they notice color!

      Delete
  4. That blouse is beautiful in the trendy geometric print and bold red. Great necklace too. Such an Americana Outfit with a little Nautical ode, love it.

    ReplyDelete