Friday, October 10, 2014

Espadrille Wedges







I recently scored these lace up espadrille wedges via my neighborhood's online marketplace (the greatest consignment shop ever). At first, I dreamt of wearing these with a black swingy mini for date night, but then realized I don't own a black swingy mini skirt! So instead, I hunted my closet and tried them with these cropped red graphic print pants and loved the look. I wore this outfit for a girls night out a few weeks back and even got several compliments on the shoes. A total win for a resale find!

Shop similar items to my look below. 




Linking up today with Friday Favorites and Casual Friday.

4 comments:

  1. Those wedges are fabulous! Love your printed pants and this chic look!

    Jill
    www.dousedinpink.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the print of those pants and the streamlined look. I also really like the shoes and how they tie. You look great
    from the link up.
    please stop by, jess xx
    http://www.elegantlydressedandstylish.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are adorable Brooke! Love the printed pants with the zipper. Great look!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very informative site and article about the White palm tree bag and i must bookmark it and keep posting interesting articles.
    Bolso de palmito blanco

    ReplyDelete