Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Confident Twosday with I do deClaire


I do deClaire (Bloglovin) | Convenient Style (Bloglovin






I've owned this J.Crew tweed blazer for several years now and every fall/winter season, I rediscover it all over again. Here, I added a neon striped button up to brighten the colors and offset the formality of the blazer.  And while I still love this jacket, there's no harm in browsing a few other tweed possibilities, right? Take a look at a few options I picked out below (loving the collarless ones, especially).




Today, I'm thrilled to be co-hosting the Confident Twosday linkup with Laura from I do deClaire. Not only does she promote self-confidence, but the girl can layer like no other! Thank you to Laura for having me today!



4 comments:

  1. Brooke, as I mentioned in Laura;s blog also, you always look put-together and effortlessly-chic especially in jeans. Love how you styled this pair. The blazer and button-down are totally beautiful.

    I was so happy to see you co-host.

    Have a great Thanksgiving holiday with your beautiful family!


    <3 Ada.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the preppy inspired layers!!! Wishing you already a lovely Thanksgiving!!!

    Rebecca
    www.redtagchiclosangeles.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the blazer and how you paired it with the patterned flats. So simple and casual, yet stylish and put together.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I adore that blazer! It looks amazing with neon! I never would have though of that combo, but really want to try it out now. Thank you for your kind words and being an awesome co-host today! I loved having you!

    ReplyDelete