Monday, March 16, 2015

Rain Check






Last month, my husband and me took a weekend getaway to New York City. While there, I had planned on wearing this outfit for a romantic Valentine's Day dinner out. However, Mother Nature was not having it and would have literally frozen off my tootsies had I worn this. So...fast forward to March and I still haven't had a chance to pair these red heels with anything. Looks like a date rain check is in our future!

----------------------
Versona heels/similar
--------------------------


Linking up with Pink Sole for #HowIFall and Bloggers Who Budget.






5 comments:

  1. Love the red bag and red shoes! This outfit is totally up my alley. All basic pieces but definitely not a basic outfit. I love it!

    Amy Ann
    The Real Arnolds

    ReplyDelete
  2. thats unfortunate, this is a really good outfit and it would have been awesome for valentines weekend in NYC but it looks stunning here too.

    betheplebeian.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your winter outfit . The red shoes are so gorgeous and charming. I love all the accessories here. The jackets are so beautiful . I also love womens cashmere sweaters . And the winter accessories here are really so fabulous and nice. Overall looking so wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Williams suffered scrapes and bruises in the fall Tobacco Store.

    "Every step I took, the step collapsed," Anthony Floyd said of his escape from the building. "I was falling and sliding. Me and my wife are lucky to be alive."

    Speaking of the fire escape, Severo K. Gerena said: "I've been here a year and I've seen maybe two inspections and this should not have passed Marlboro Menthol."

    ReplyDelete