Monday, January 6, 2014

My Post-Christmas Wish List

Considering how much "stuff" we all received this Christmas, it's crazy to say I still have a wish list. But a girl can dream, right?

This striped, plush robe from Nordstrom is exactly what I need to keep me warm on chilly mornings. 


I'm pretty sure I haven't bought a pair of high heels in over four years (who needs em when you're chasing after toddlers most days). But it's high time, I trade in my TOMS for a new pair of heels and these Mossimo pumps from Target are a perfect pair for date night!


 
I love the Nate Berkus collection at Target and these embellished and studded pillows would be a perfect replacement for the food-stained, germ infested ones I currently have laying around.


I can be very particular about my home decor and I've literally been searching for years for a good set of lamps for our bedside tables. And of course, I find some of all places at Target. Picture this with a crisp, white lampshade. Perfect for our bedroom suite.


During the Christmas holiday, I went to pull out our flour and sugar from the cabinet and realized I store each in extra large, bulky grocery bags. In order to avoid  the white stuff from dusting my entire kitchen, I'm looking to get organized with these Fiesta canisters












No comments:

Post a Comment