Thursday, January 23, 2014

On the Hunt - Skinny Jeans

I'm on the hunt for the perfect pair of skinny jeans. I have two pairs that I regularly rotate (but noticing the shape, texture and color are fading fast) and about six more pairs that I don't like wearing, but do only because they're my only options. Here is my criteria:
  1. Comfort - I need a pair that stretches, breathes and doesn't constrict me. There are so many jean fabrics out there, no one pair is the same. 
  2. Affordable - I'm aiming to spend no more than $50. While I understand this may limit my search, I'm confident I can find a great pair for less. 
  3. Color - I'm looking for a darker rinse that will look chic with my everyday attire and also pulled together for date nights.
  4. Length - At 5'3", length is always an issue in finding a perfect pair of pants. I'm definitely open to tailoring a pair, but will also have to keep that in mind regarding budget as tailoring tends to add $15-20. 
Over the next couple of weeks, I plan to try these styles.


p.s. I also spotted a great ankle length pair at Abercrombie & Fitch that I'll have to make a stop in to check out. So many options, so little time!

No comments:

Post a Comment