Thursday, January 2, 2014

These Blogs I Love

Almost on a daily basis, I visit these fashion blogs for inspiration, window shopping, or a good laugh. 

Good Life for Less - She shows off her classic, affordable and comfortable style for the every day jeans wearer.

The Daybook - I simply adore her writing and funny quips about her son and life. 

Kendi Everyday - This blogger has a self-deprecating sense of humor (something I relate to) and easy-to-mimic trendy fashion sense.

Gal Meets Glam - She's a young, fashion blogger with impeccable style (and a budget far out of my reach), but a great place to visit for inspiration.

Seersucker and Saddles - I love this blogger's timeless style and southern flair.

Classy Girls Wear Pearls - The name says it all. She is the ultimate preppy-chic fashionista whose photos are just incredible to browse.


No comments:

Post a Comment