Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Safari







I was feeling a little safari-esque with my khaki colored coat and boots, but realized with no zebras or cheetahs in sight, I was free to wear whatever I desired today! I've been finding the classic button-down shirts to be a perfect topper where I feel dressed up enough, but comfortable and casual for my daily duties. Plus, add a small polka dot to it and call it a day!

Outfit details (links to similar below): Gap jacket (old) I Old Navy shirt I Old Navy flirt skinny jeans I Dolce Vita booties




2 comments:

  1. Love that jacket!! Thanks for linking up to Trend Spin, come back next week for stripes and checks :)

    xoxo
    Erin @ The Fashion Canvas

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Erin! Will definitely link up next week. Thanks for visiting!

      Delete