Friday, February 7, 2014

Inspired by...J.Crew

I'm starting a series on the blog called Inspired by, which will document outfits that I put together based on inspiration I found from fellow bloggers, magazines, catalogs, or even real-life. The unique thing behind this series is that most (if not all) will be clothes I already have in my closet - or at least that's the plan! I'd love to hear your comments or see your inspired by outfits, so be sure to post a link to your site.

 





Just this morning, I was browsing the J.Crew February Style Guide (mine seem to keep getting lost in the mail) and tore out this very chic, very simple outfit that inspired today's post (and new blog series). Classic layers, comfortable pieces, and a pop of color at the wrist and toes make for a perfect look.

Outfit details: The Limited Sweater I Old Navy Shirt (a few seasons ago, but similar hereI JLO by Jennifer Lopez Jeans I Tory Burch Flats (old, but similar hereI RayBan aviators I Banana Republic Purse (old) I Timex Weekender watch with orange replacement strap I Tiffany snake bangle




No comments:

Post a Comment