Thursday, February 27, 2014

Shopping My Closet with Prints









More and more I'm realizing how large my current clothing selection is and that most of my clothes are still current and classic. So today, I'm starting a new series called Shopping My Closet where most if not all items in my outfit will be several seasons old. I know that doesn't sound enticing (who doesn't love shopping the new trends?), but it's a great idea for those on a budget (like myself). In my first installment, I'm mixing a few graphic prints with leopard accessories and throwing in a quick change to go from day to night. Let me know how you like to shop your own closet!

Outfit details: Banana Republic coat (similar) I Old Navy shirt I American Eagle jeans I Gap leather bag (similarI Target belt I Target flats (similarI Banana Republic clutch (similarI Candies pumps via TJ Maxx (similar)

Living in Color Style

No comments:

Post a Comment