Thursday, March 20, 2014

Green with Gold






I'm not sure I would have ever put this bright lime green with vintage gold accents, but somehow it mixed together nicely for this outfit. Plus, I really love the black and gold against this bright green, so when I dug this old Lacoste watch out of my jewelry box, I was thrilled at how well it coordinated. Oh, the little things, right?!


Outfit Details

Joe Fresh top via JCPenney I Old Navy jeans I Banana Republic necklace (similar) I Lacoste watch (similar) I Ring (similar) I Old Navy purse (like this option) I Target flats

Visit Me Here



Linking up with Spotlight Weekly.






2 comments:

  1. I love the color of that neon top. Very cute flats too. You have such cute flats in your closet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Flats are the only "stylish" way I can chase around my kids easily!

      Delete