Tuesday, April 8, 2014

At-Home Dressing Room









One of the greatest things about starting this blog, has been seeing myself in different outfits on camera. It has given me a lot of insight into what I think looks good on me and what doesn't. Today's outfit was an at-home dressing room try on for our upcoming spring break trip (do you pre-plan your outfits for vacay too?) I always tend towards bright and light colors for vacation, so when I spotted these pants at JC Penney a couple weeks ago, I knew they'd be perfect for the breezy nights in Florida. However, with that said, I'm not completely sold on the fit for my body type. Or maybe it's the looser top I need to switch out? I'd love to hear what you think?


Outfit Details


Gap tank (similar)I Pants I Target earrings (similar) I Louis Vuitton handbag I Watch I Target bracelet (similar) I Kino sandals


Visit Me Here


Linking up with today's Trend Spin Linkup.

1 comment:

  1. You look fresh like a lime, seriously. I think the Outfit works. Those pants are fun. =)

    ReplyDelete