Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Navy and Lace







As the weather has started to warm up here in SC, I've noticed a shortage in short-sleeve tops hanging in my closet. It's not quite warm enough or still too early in the season to throw on a sleeve-less tank, so my search for cap-sleeved, elbow length or even 3/4 sleeves have been coming up empty (or at least undesirable)! So when I came upon this navy and lace-sleeved shirt, it was the perfect add on to join my sweater collection (of which I'm storing away very soon)!   


Outfit Details

Top I Jeans I Target sunglasses (similarI Old Navy purse (similarI Sam & Libby for Target sandals (last season/similar)



Visit Me Here


Linking up today with The Pleated Poppy and Because Shanna Said So


7 comments:

  1. It is all so cute! I love the top and sandals. I cannot wait to store away my winter stuff! : D

    ~Sarah
    http://atowngirlslife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute top- love the lace sleeves!

    Lindsey
    Thrift and Shout

    ReplyDelete
  3. That modern lace detailing is so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have yet to turn my closet into Spring/Summer rotation of clothes but am looking forward to doing so, this week. My daughter has been sick - I have been busy.

    Anyway, that Navy top is beautiful.

    Stop by when you can to see how I am doing my 30 for 30 challenge. Thanks, Ada. =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so classy and pretty. I love your top, and it looks fantastic with jeans and sandals.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It's definitely a classic piece for the summer.

      Delete