Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Spring Break Stripes






We are leaving for spring break in a week and half and I couldn't be more excited. We are heading to Disney (yes, we must be crazy to venture there during probably the busiest time of year), but it's been almost 30 years since I've been to the Magic Kingdom and it'll be a first for the rest of our family. In any case, nautical stripes have always been a warm weather favorite of mine and this combo is no exception. 


Outfit Details

Old Navy sweatshirt (similar) I Jeans I Necklaces: Besame Mucho knot pendant (similar), letter notes pendant I Murano watch (other option) I J.Crew bag (similar)


Visit Me Here




button

1 comment:

  1. You are rocking the Nautical Stripes. That casual sweatshirt & tote are a perfect match, Brooke. =)

    ReplyDelete