Friday, April 25, 2014

Stepping it Up













Even when I don't have any special plans for the weekend, I seem to veer towards "fancier" clothing each Friday as if I did have something to do. So when I reached for this citrus green top from Page 6 Boutique (a local shop here), I was happy the end of the week was here! Combined with these fabulous Jessica Simpson heels, I'm ready for whatever life throws at me this weekend - baseball games, family hikes, Sunday school - all events so inappropriate for this get up. But, a girl can dream, right?


Outfit Details





Visit Me Here



Linking up with Friday's Fab Favorites.

1 comment:

  1. I love your outfit. Your shirt is so eye catching, it's not often you see lime green and your sandals are gorgeous! Love the open road background. (Friday linky). I've started following you on bloglovin. I'll leave my link below. I'd love it if you follow me but please no pressure as I know it annoys some people.
    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/11040855

    ReplyDelete