Tuesday, April 29, 2014

White Out







I recently bought this white eyelet dress at Old Navy (their spring line is good) and knew instantly it would be one of my favorite pieces. I added a cognac belt and wedge sandals for my last Sunday School class this weekend, and could easily dress it up with a statement necklace and strappy heels. One piece styled several ways is a recipe for success!


Outfit Details

Dress I Belt I Watch I Old Navy sandals (similar/love these/want these)



Visit Me Here



Linking up at Trend SpinStyle Sessions and Spotlight Weekly

4 comments:

  1. I love your sweet little white dress and how you styled it with the more masculine brown belt, being matched by your shoes. =)

    Hope all is well with you, Brooke.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I almost got this dress too!! It's so cute and a classic. You looked fab! Thanks so much for your sweet comment on my blog today. I will always try & keep it real. :)

    ReplyDelete