Monday, April 21, 2014

Jackpot









I hit the jackpot this past week my friends. My mother (the queen of style herself) gave me (or lent me, but that's hearsay) a truckload of new baubles and gems. And this new BaubleBar for Nordstrom statement necklace is just one of many! So please thank my Mom for the beautiful eye candy you'll be seeing in the near future!


Outfit Details

Nordstrom top (similar look) I Jeans I BaubleBar necklace I Watch I Sunglasses I Rampage shoes (similar)


Visit Me Here




5 comments:

  1. Awesome eye candy indeed! It's perfect! Carylee | morepiecesofme.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jackpot indeed. What a gorgeous necklace. I also love that striped tee.

    Welcome back Brooke! Hope you had a great vacation and happy Easter, Ada. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your necklace, and your cute purse. Love the color of your purse. Perfect neutral. Stopping by from the Trend Spin Linkup.
    Happy Wednesday!!
    ~Angela
    www.prettyinherpearls.com

    ReplyDelete